Thursday, October 05, 2006

Angry update to the post I JUST made


I just showed my husband the post I just made, and he asked who Dennis Hastert is. AND HE WAS WATCHING THE NEWS WITH ME. I told him that he (my husband, well and Dennis Hastert too) is what's wrong with this country, and that I bet he knows Anna Nicole Smith's baby's name (and, of course, he did - Danielynn, wtf).

So, in case anyone else out there is living under my husband's rock with him, Dennis Hastert is the Speaker of the House. You know, the House of Representatives. AKA the jackasses who have been systematically stripping us of our rights while voters stay home on election night to watch Project Runway reruns. Don't get me wrong, I love Project Runway (although I find Heidi Klum to be disturbingly animatronic), but get a Tivo and vote first, THEN watch PR. Please.

Dear God. Who is Dennis Hastert, indeed.

0 comments: