Thursday, August 31, 2006

Penises are always funny

Well, not always always. Sometimes they're useful, or fun, or whatever. But you know what? Even then, they're pretty funny.

Lately, it seems like the level of humor around our house has regressed a bit. Lots of scatalogical and anatomical jokes and dopey laughing complete with snorts. I think the lack of sleep has diminished our capacity for more sophisticated humor. Within the past 24 hours, I have had conversations that included the following two quotes:

First conversation - "What is the thing where your dick is hard all the time?" (to save you google time, the answer is priaprism, and that ought to get me some interesting page hits).

Second conversation, from my husband upon being read the quote above - "It's called the 6 weeks after delivery." Ha!

I think instead of post-partum depression, I am entering into post-partum hysteria. Everything is cracking me up. Including Crazy Frog and his belly button and funny little penis. I'm telling you, penises are always funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deebbbbayyyy, I've missed you. How are the babies? Maddie is awesome. Can;t wait till one day we can get drunk together again and lose our room key "somewhere" (i.e. God only knows where) on the damn beach.

Ta ta

Erin

MamaNiger said...

Penises are always funny. I'll have to teach Malik that word b/c he's alway saying, my pickle is big and red. For some reason everytime he takes a bath it happens, shows you what I know I thought they always shrunk in water.