Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A gross injustice


It occurred to me today that what I want most in life right now (and this should give you all a peek at how very small my existence is at the moment) is sleep and food, and that I spend a huge portion of each day begging, bribing, and threatening my children to sleep and eat. It seems like we should be able to achieve some kind of accord in which they can stay up as late as they want and eat only jelly beans and ice cream while I sleep a minimum of eight straight hours a night and eat...well, jelly beans and ice cream doesn't sound so bad. Maybe we're closer to this accord than I realized.

1 comments:

cole edwards said...

I HIGHLY reccomend Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice cream from Hagan Daz. The best..if you going in that direction...do it correctly.