Friday, December 22, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I got a lot more sleep last night. My fabulous friend Cole gave me excellent advice regarding the wretched lovely babies, my fabulous friend Karen brought me food, and my fabulous husband and mother cleaned the whole house. Everything is pretty much ready for Christmas, and so I am, finally, getting into the spirit. So much so, in fact, that I just made homemade hot chocolate for the boys and their friends, because they're watching Polar Express.

Wow, it's harder to write a post when I'm not grumpy. That probably says a lot about me, but I'm not going to go too introspective right now. I'm just going to enjoy the twins napping, the boys getting along, and the ability to read 3 straight pages of a book with minimal interruption.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention the baby grinder...ooooopss...I mean baby FOOD grinder.

I love you. Like a chocolate chicken.
xx

Anonymous said...

What was the excellent advice?