Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My husband is hilarious


Seriously, my husband is the funniest person I know, including celebrities (not that I know any celebrities, but you know what I mean). His hilariousness has saved not only our marriage but my sanity, on many occasions.

Take a few minutes ago, after dinner, when I was contemplating self-immolation rather than face another 5-6 hours of listening to my daughter fuss. My mother had just changed the baby's diaper and she (the baby) was not fussing for the first five minutes today, and Keith said "well, princess, has the pea been removed from your mattress?" Mom and I started giggling, and Keith thought for a second and marveled, "that works on so many levels!"

Ha, once again I'm laughing just typing it. Very, very funny man. I don't think life with children would be at all tolerable without someone here to make me laugh.

0 comments: