Thursday, September 21, 2006

Laughing baby!


Last night, I went out with a bunch of great girlfriends and had the most fun relaxing time in forever, so I was going to post about that. But Cole already did such a good job, I'll just link to her instead. Then, today sort of sucked - just low-grade, garden-variety suck, of the annoying errands, children melting down, idiots in traffic type, so I was going to post about that. Actually, I was contemplating a whole new blog or at least a regular feature on this one entitled "what the hell is wrong with people." But then, just a minute ago, my 2.5 month old boy twin laughed at me when I made a face at him, and he is continuing to be so freaking cute, I'm tearing up and actually sort of getting a headache. Just from the cute. So instead, I'll just post this picture of him and go back to turning myself inside out to try to get him to laugh again. I'll be back with the misanthropy tomorrow.

4 comments:

cole edwards said...

He is my favorite. xxoo

Laura said...

Those babies are so damn cute. So cute that I can almost wait for tomorrow's dose of misanthropy. Almost.

And by the way, I'm loving the lumberjack look.

Gina said...

omg, he is so grown up looking! how did he get so big so fast?
oh wait, i know. the milk bar. he's their best customer....

Anonymous said...

holy crap, when did he start looking like a real person?