Saturday, April 07, 2007

This is so cool!

If I only had one baby, I would totally get this stroller:


It's so ingenious! I love things that turn into other things - I was a closet Transformers fan in junior high, and I guess it stuck with me. I just got a new twin stroller, and I like it, but even the smallest twin stroller is huge. Silly babies, coming in pairs.
In other news, I caught the kids' cold and am NOT being stoic about it. I think my husband wishes it were a work day. If I were nice, I would add "suffering in silence" to my list of skills to learn, but since I'm really only annoying other people, I don't care.

Hmm, what other skills DO I want to learn?

1) Speaking a foreign language
2) Colorwork in knitting
3) Being thin
4) Installing solar panels
5) Auto repair
6) Resisting illness

That's all I can think of for now. Going to go blow my nose for the 345th time today. Whee!

0 comments: