Sunday, November 12, 2006

Offer: Weffriddles assistance

I see from my friendly neighborhood statcounter that a lot of people are coming here from a Google search for Weffriddles. Now, if anyone can relate to the desperate red-eyed late night search for weffriddles help, it is I, so I hereby offer to help with levels 1-53. I'm afraid that on level(s) 54, I met my match, and the difficulty outweighed my own obsessive nature (if anyone wants to help me with 54, that is more than welcome!).

So, if you need help, just leave me a comment with the level number and your email address, and I'll get back to you (probably quickly, as I am never far from online - think that has anything to do with the lingering baby weight?). I am nothing if not a giver.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you PLEASE help me with Weffriddles Level 47? I've been stuck for 4 days! I thought that I had found all of the "missing" letters, but I don't know what to do now as I can't make out a word!

Thanks! Karen
kasmith911@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Weffriddles Level 53 Please!

kjb631@mail.usask.ca

Anonymous said...

I'm a noob and am already stuck on level one #14.
I know it has to do with properties and the whole optimist/ pessimist thing, but can you shed some more light for me?
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Still need a nudge on level 54? Let me know what you have so far. apettis at unitrin dot com.

Unknown said...

i need help on level 14. i found the answer online but i dont know understand why its ______.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.