Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm thankful for...other adults

I do truly lead a charmed life, a fact that is being brought home to me forcibly at the moment. I have a truckload of children, but I also have an incredibly helpful mother and a very supportive husband right here on site, as well as wonderful friends, so I almost always have assistance. At the moment, however, my mother is taking a well-deserved nap and my husband is at the store, and the four youngest children and I are engaged in a Lord of the Flies style battle for survival. I'm bigger, but they have the numbers advantage. I think I'm toast.

So, I'm thankful for the other adults in my life - thank you!

I suppose I'm really, deep down, also thankful for the children. I got the twins gussied up today for a very amateur photo shoot. See how cute they are? (Note: girly has a disgusting cold, she's not usually quite this pink or puffy).


2 comments:

cole edwards said...

cute. cute. cute.

xx

Anonymous said...

They are sooo cute. I love ya ALL.