Monday, July 18, 2005

Take that, Google!

My ads are now where they belong. Whoop! My husband is such an enabler - he actually likes computer stuff and doesn't just fake it like me, so I've been using him as my computing crutch for years.

In other news, I have to go on a boat today, with two small children. I hear fishing may be involved. For anyone reading this that doesn't already know me, this is really really not my thing. Not sure what, specifically, "my thing" is, but it would have to involve at least 2 of the following elements - an urban area, being indoors, spending money, food (anything BUT fish), pampering, and friends. Well, I guess this actually sort of qualifies, as friends and food will be there, but I think maybe the "being indoors" qualification is an essential one. Really like being indoors as opposed to acting as if we evolved to the point of building elaborate shelters just to flee them for recreation.

0 comments: