Saturday, July 30, 2005

Blog Housecleaning

I'm sure you will all be deeply relieved that I have changed the time zone on my blog to reflect that I am, in fact, back home in Maryland. Or, you know, it could only be a relief to my husband, who is nitpicky rarely but very persistently and who has reminded me roughly 5 times a day all week that my time zone is wrong. There you go, honey.

I just checked and all my old posts were bumped up three hours. It can't take into account the possibility that you might change timezones at some point and maintain the old time stamps? Now I look even crazier, posting about nothing at 2:30am (when really, that post was entered at 11:30pm, a much more normal rambling hour).

One more blog note - I see AdSense has finally forgiven last week's fumbling and my ads are now content driven instead of boringly all about blogging. No wonder Google's doing so well, they make advertising entertaining. The ones I just saw were for sleep aids. Wish they'd picked up during the Home Depot step-in-poo story, but I'm happy they're here nonetheless.

2 comments:

Keith said...

I, for one, feel right as rain knowing the posts are in the right time zone...

Anonymous said...

Phew. Really Debbi, can't BElieve it took you that long. Hey, my sleep aid ads are entitled "sleepless in Colorado?" Are they that specific to the reader? Very cool, Google.