Wednesday, January 24, 2007

This week in pictures

I really am going to write the "I have a dream" post at some point, but the twins both have ear infections and I haven't slept in awhile, so I'm going to post with pictures instead of rambling, more-than-usually incoherent words. And here we go...

I just finished a "skirty" diaper cover for girly - this is the first thing I've ever crocheted that was more complicated than a blanket. So, yay me! I love creating things that don't cry or get ear infections.















The twins, taking a bath in their ducky tub. They try to grab the water - it's so cute, you forget how stupid it is.















How the three year old sees boy twin.


























How the three year old sees himself.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That skirty thing is the cutest fucking thing i have seen in awhile, and i have an almost two year old.