Thursday, August 09, 2007

I'd join a gym

We just got an email about a back-to-school orientation being held in the scalding, scorching, searing, sizzling, smoking, steaming, stuffy, sultry, summery, sweltering, sweltry (alphabetized list of hotness, including the new-to-me "sweltry" courtesy of thesaurus.com) cafeteria at my son's school the third week of this putrid month. My husband recently attended another meeting in the same venue, and his instant response was, "no way, I'm not going. If I wanted to go to a sauna I'd join a gym."

The punch line? We belong to a gym now. It even has a sauna. Here I've been feeling guilty only taking advantage of the gym once or twice a week. At least I know it's there!

I love my marriage. Only with my husband can I feel like a fitness queen with an excellent memory.

0 comments: