Thursday, March 01, 2007

This explains a lot

So, my Jack Nicholson-in-The-Shining phase is over (for now), and I'm moving past crazy and desperate into spring. It's March, hurray! I hate February.

The Today show (aka, my contact with the outside world) is running a series on sleep this week (see why I love them?). Yesterday, they said if you don't get enough sleep, you lose what you learned that day. At least, I think that's what they said - I didn't get enough sleep last night, and I'm a little fuzzy on the details. Actually, I haven't slept enough in about eighteen months. No wonder I feel like a dull blade these days.

In other news, I shaved my son's hair into a mohawk. The obvious question is, why does my husband let me near the children with razors? I think it turned out really cute, actually, and I'm very proud of the boy for asserting some individuality - he's spent the last couple years trying to be a herd animal.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're baaaack!

Tivoli said...

Damn that looks cool!

Anonymous said...

rockin!

Anonymous said...

Oh,and ha to loving March. Spring? It's our snowiest month. Uggghhh.

Unknown said...

Really? Why does Keith allow you near scissors? This will be one of those moments when we're sitting our rocking chairs looking at photos, wondering what in the world you were thinking.

Unknown said...

he is soooo big. and i love the 'hawk.