Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nutty nuthead day


Today I found out that my little boy got into the free, full-day, excellent pre-kindergarten program at my big boy's school for this fall. I am so very excited. His birthday is only two weeks after the cutoff for kindergarten, and while I'm happy about him waiting the year because of his autism issues, I think this is the perfect interim step. Plus, free, can't beat that. And it means my mom won't have to run all over with the twins to get him to and from some half-day program while I'm at school full time. Anyway, this is probably not all that exciting to anyone but me, but I'm very relieved and happy.

And in honor of my silly child, a story from the grocery store today - we were walking down the cereal aisle, browsing, and he said "why is everything we can't have delicious?" Wise words from weird wee bits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news! You know, he is right, eating healthier would be so much easier. If salads tasted like the Trader Joe potato chips, I would be in awesome shape!

MamaNiger said...

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!