Thursday, May 08, 2008

I may write my next post from prison...

...as I may be committing child abuse tomorrow. Surprisingly, not against one of my own children. This did start, as most of my parenting problems do, with my now-7-year old. He came home from school extra-surly today, and progressed through all of the negative emotions as the evening wore on until he peaked at near-hysteria just before bedtime. While I tucked him in, I finally got him to tell me why he was acting like he was possessed by evil spirits, and it turns out some little bastard in his class is bullying him. I got in over my head with the boy-raising fairly quickly and brought my husband into the conversation. Together, I hope/think we bolstered his weenie little spirits enough to survive another day.

Also, my girly has an inexplicable fever of 102. I am sooooo done having children, in case anyone was wondering.

2 comments:

Keith said...

me, too!

MamaNiger said...

who is bullying J? He is a giant, does he not know that he could kick any kids ass in his class?