Monday, January 28, 2008

My summary of the State of the Union farce

"Lean to the right, Lean to the...right, stand up, robots, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"

Scene: the US Capitol building
Bush: blah blah blah
Republicans: leap to their feet and clap
(Repeat, ad nauseum)

Who's still thinking it's a good idea to hitch their cart to this jackass in an election year?

--------------------------------------------------
This just in: Dumbhole Dubya just said "our foreign policy is based on a clear premise"

I stopped listening to type this, so I don't know what his actual premise summary was, but I think the truth lies somewhere between the guesses in our living room:

My guess: "We're the boss of you"
My husband's guess: "We don't like brown people."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so catchy. That cheer. Seriously, I am humming it as we speak. I think I broke my brain in class today listening to the psychotic episode and that cheer sounds GOOD.

funny. you are funny.
x