Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Pinecone is my favorite Palin

Don't ask me why I feel compelled to watch any part of the RNC, it just pisses me off. WHO is buying this? Okay, I'm not going to go into all the things this fascist crazy-assed bitch is saying that are just wrong wrong wrong wrong, or how lily-fucking-white this crowd is, or how Palin was part of the party that wants Alaska to SECEDE FROM THE COUNTRY, I'm just going to focus on the cute Palin, the one I actually DO like. The youngest daughter, whose name I heard as "Pinecone," but who is actually named Piper, just licked her hand and then rubbed it on the head of her unfortunate political pawn of a disabled baby brother. I think my husband is blogging more details of the incident, so I'll just focus on how deliciously cute this little girl is. Apparently there is no evil without a silver lining.

Just a side note - I just realized that every single person who actually benefits from the Republican tax cuts is in that auditorium. Why can't people actually vote their self-interest? Why do they insist on "no new taxes," when the new taxes would only apply to really really really rich people (read: not you, rednecks).

Yet another side note - Republicans seem to have a really low threshold for humor. These people have clearly not laughed enough in their lives. I will admit that she's a pretty good speaker, but these jokes are just not that funny. You people make me sad.

0 comments: