Friday, November 16, 2007

Sappy


I can always think of a lot to say when things are going wrong. When life is good, though, how many ways can you say that? The twins still don't sleep, but I think I've given up on it - I actually can't imagine sleeping through the night any more. I'm still crazy tired, but I should get the lab results back next week, and in the meantime I'm eating a lot of meat in case of anemia and giving myself more than the usual license for laziness. Except for those two chronic items (which may just be two sides of the same coin - I suppose not sleeping for years could lead to fatigue), my life feels really comfortable right now. Bad things happen all the time, across the world and right in the neighborhood, but I have family and friends, everything I need and most of what I really want. Everywhere I look I feel lucky.

2 comments:

monkey said...

Damn you are sappy!

Anonymous said...

i love that cereal... oh that's lucky charms.