Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Discouraged and cranky

I'm having a very grumpy day, kick-started by a very long night of screaming by wretched boy twin, who is implementing his own brand of daylight savings in the form of staying up all night. In addition, big boy was off school today because of the election and was on my very. last. nerve. all day. PMS may also be a factor in the mood extravaganza. The biggest piece of the grumpy-ass pie, though, has to be the information I got today from the med school where I want to go, which indicates that I need to retake 3 classes I was told a few months ago I do NOT need to retake, due to their (and my) advanced age. Crappity crap crap crap. So now I have to revise my whole plan again, and my dream is starting to feel more like a hallucination (an hallucination?), like a fading mirage.

To paraphrase Forrest Gump, sometimes there just isn't enough chocolate.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does suck but it is the price you pay for starting college at 16.

I am bummed for you that this is happening. Cause it sucks.

But remember, you can do anything you set your mind to.
xx