Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm vomiting truth

That's a Tivoli quote from this evening. I'm too drunk to do justice to the evening, but too many funny things have happened not to post. First of all, the drive to the bar involved me, sadly sober, listening to no fewer than 5 backseat drivers yelling RIGHT! LEFT! even though I knew where I was going. And my mother went too. Yes, to the gay dance club. It's been a strange evening. I made Sarah cry and now Tivoli is in the fetal position and nachos are the only option. Surely this will make no sense in the morning, but such is 2:30am revelation. And now Sarah is life-coaching Tiv, and I'm trying to listen and transcribe while eating and drunk-spinning, and I love my friends and life seems good despite itself.

4 comments:

Keith said...

All I want to know is if there was any spooning with Tivoli. Or was she curled up in bed sans pants like she always does?

Anonymous said...

It is not always, just preferably!

Anonymous said...

Were there any pictures taken? I feel like I missed out on some fantastic drunken debauchery....

Anonymous said...

I think I will have to get you to translate..you know...on a day that you're not drinking. Which day is good for you?