Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My life in bullets

I've had good intentions and poor follow-through on my blog this month. Topics I've meant to write about and haven't (and almost certainly won't get around to at this point):

  • Taking classes (I'm awesome! All 100%s so far!)
  • Teaching a class (big suck, hate it this semester, not doing it again)
  • The primary election (I just voted, after changing my mind about who to vote for at least 37 times in the past week)
  • Tae Kwon Do (enrolled 2 of the boys, and it seems to be making them lovely, who knew, crazy 4 year old even wore clothes with a face on them, unprecedented)
  • Bingo ("Balls!" I went on Saturday and am totally hooked, must go again soon, totally worth the money just to see the bizarre subculture even when you don't win)
  • Volunteering (still awesome, excellent motivation not to do drugs/go insane/drive into things/walk drunk down dark streets in front of traffic)
  • The twins (trying to wean, still not sleeping, cute but speechless, girl peed on the potty twice but then lost interest)
See how much I talk to you all in my head? Isn't it faster to just get the Clif's Notes like this?

5 comments:

Keith said...

who's Clif and when can I borrow his notes?

Laura said...

Like you, I've gone back and forth a million times, too. But it was Huckabee's inspirational message of national homogeny that finally helped me to make up my mind.

Let's here it for fundamentalism!

And speaking of fun(damental), I'd LOVE to play me some Bingo. I'm intrigued . . . .

Anonymous said...

You are insane! One month. Woo hoo

jackie said...

Okay, seriously, my senior year of high school, I went to Bingo at least twice a month with my boyfriend and all our friends. Yes, it was a small town, but also? BINGO RULES. Where'd you go?

Anonymous said...

If ANYONE goes to Bingo, I must be invited! Love, Karen